Medical and healthcare copywriting
Coming up with content can be time consuming hard work if you’re strapped for time, not in the right headspace or not a confident writer.
We’ll write clear, interesting and informative short-form articles, custom created for newspaper, magazine or digital use.
- Show off your medical expertise.
- Turn scientific information into plain english.
- Be more credible.
- Evidence-based research and information.
- Website blog posts
- Newspaper articles
- Magazine feature articles
- Editorial content planning
- Editorial calendar management
We’ll write website copy that speaks directly to your medical, healthcare or wellness audience.
- Send a clear message to your customers.
- Create a true connection with patients.
- SEO-optimised new copy or refreshed copy for your website
- Keyword research
- Website audits
Do your patients understand the information you give them? Their experience with you (and your support information) is crucial to their overall journey. By providing information they can understand, you’ll boost their trust in you.
- Handbooks and FAQ documents
- Fact sheets
Your customer database is an important asset, and they deserve the right kind of attention. We can collate content for newsletters and targeted customer email sequences.
- Become the trusted source
- Newsletter copy
- Email templates
We’ll create a professional bios or profiles that you can use on websites, newspapers, social media, and business cards.
- Stand out from the field
- Face-to-face interview (travel costs may apply)
- Zoom interview (photo, LinkedIN profile, news article links and background information required)
Are you writing important reports or articles?
A copy edit of your words will create a clearer message for your audience so that every word counts.
We can copy edit any kind of information.
Spelling mistakes and simple grammar errors can be the end of your credibility. And you should never proofread your own work.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE
Need to DIY your website copy? Here’s your essential guide. Everyone has a website these days. So, how do you stand out in such a
How to write a kick-ass case study Make the most of your success stories in six simple steps Note: I wrote this article for the
Make your next speech a knockout If you need to make a speech, chances are it’s for something important. But whether it’s a special birthday